BLAH

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dreamy green eyes.....

My son Cameron is so cute. He has been driving me around the last week. It's awesome! He is such a good boy. I am so blessed. This kid is just my right hand man around here. He has the dreamiest green eyes with these long dark lashes. Sometimes when he is talking to me with his cute little smile and those eyes, I think "some girl is gonna love those eyes someday!" I'm almost jealous haha
He texted me today saying "mom, get Grams a better power bar so she can plug her speakers in for her computer and if you come Pick me up after school, I will go get it all set up for her." So I did and he fixed my moms computer up for her. So, I took him to the red brick house and got him some soup and a sandwich. This is the best part of this story....he takes his soup over to a table with a pepper shaker, starts shaking the pepper into his soup and finally unscrews the lid and pours his pepper right in! Bahahahahaha! I love that kid! I love my boy. I am so blessed to have him as my son. Heavenly Father must have known I would need such a sweet helpful boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment