BLAH

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My troubles......

Sadly, I have troubles. I need a "procedure" well I really need "surgery" but being a bick bok-bok chicken, I am having a "procedure". I swear I would go tomorrow if they would let me!!! I have been putting it off way too long and am now paying the price!
My husband will be out of town the day of my "procedure" I am asking my friend for a lift too and from the "procedure" and to sit with me when I try to wake up from the..........drugs?I have to be completely put under.  Anyway, I kinda want someone to bring me dinner that night. My mom has her first day of school that day and I just can't ask her cuz she will be super stressed. I bet if I told my VT's they would bring it. Only problem is, I kinda don't want anyone to know haha. That's why I am putting it on my blog. hahahhahahaha
Noone reads this boring old thing anyway. If you really want to know me, read my face book page. This will NOT be posted on my facebook page. I try to keep that, LIGHT, FUNNY, SARCASTIC, and maybe even a little naughty.
I am worried I might die. If I die what will happen to my kids. They need a mother. They need me. I will be fine. I have lots of things left to do on this earth. Then again, who knows when you will die. LaRue died before seeing a single grandchild. Before meeting me. Who knows what will happen. I just wish I didn't have troubles. I have felt like garbage for 8 months now. I just have to do something, I can't keep feeling like this.
Okay, enough crying about needing a "procedure" I am going to go make a treat for my friend who brought me "stuff" this morning so I could go to the grocery store for my family.
Sometimes, being a girl, Really SUCKS!
Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. I have the SHOT NEEDLE all ready! You are going to get this done and I will sit with you, bring you home and cook dinner. I would LOVE TOO. When is the date. I don't do facebook, and I'm thrilled you have this blog. I'm here for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your "procedure" went good and you are all brand new now. If we lived closer, I would have brought you dinner ;). ~S

    ReplyDelete