BLAH

Friday, August 17, 2012

Natures Deadliest!!!

Second day of school and I get a phone call from the school nurse right after lunch recess.........Calvin has passed out in the nurses office after he was sent there with BLISTERS from the monkey bars. She cleaned them up and he was watching her. He went down like a tree! This is the same child that passed out watching Ralphies inside story last spring. UGH!
So we drove to Maverik for a pepsi. Pepsi is a cure all of course. As we are driving home, he says to me " mom, the monkey bars should be on natures deadliest"
hahahahahahhahahahha this is my kid who watches fear factor and natures deadliest all the time! Poor kid just can't stand the sight of his own blood or Ralphies animated blood apparently!
Oh well, more snuggle time with my baby :D

1 comment:

  1. Isn't there a cartoon character named Calvin :) Oh, isn't he precious, the cherry on the family sundae. You make me smile the love you have for your family.

    ReplyDelete