BLAH

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where has the time gone?

There she is, my senior in High School. I can still remember dropping her off for her first day of Kindergarten. I was so worried all morning. Finally, after lunch, I loaded my 3 babies in the car. (Cameron had just turned 2. I was tending Logan who was almost 2 and Kenady was 3 months old.) We drove up to the school and as I drove past the lunch time recess, there she was, running, laughing, a smile from ear to ear. I got all choked up and thought to myself, "she doesn't need me anymore." She is now almost 18 years old and she still needs me. I sent her out the door this morning for her first day as a senior in high school. She is at a new school this year. Trying to get a bunch of college classes out of the way. She has turned into a beautiful, driven, spiritually minded girl. I love her and am so blessed to have a daughter and a best friend like her. Good luck today Kels! MLY
These 2 knot heads are not even 2 years apart. They have piggy backed each other in school thier whole lives. They are both equally obnoxious. As I drove them to school this morning, they were being extra obnoxious. I can barely get a word in edge wise with all thier little wise cracks. But they make me smile and laugh. We gave Kenady a hard time for wearing Irish green socks today?? Not sure what that means. haha She is darling and he is handsome. Thank HEAVENS neither of them have discovered the opposite sex. He still says girls are bossy and nothing but trouble! She says boys are gross an annoying! Phew! I am glad to have a break from the Roller Coaster ride of middle school and high school crushes. Kelsey has worn me out! They both play in the band....drums and trumpet for him. Clarinet for her! Have a great day you two crazies! MLY!
Well, what can you say about this cute, darling, sweet, fabulous, adorable, smoochie rooster? He is my baby! 3rd grade this year baby. *sniff sniff* Mommy will miss him all day. This kid is afraid of the lunch monitor and takes a home lunch everyday because of it. This has caused that he WILL not eat a sandwich at any other time of his life. He eats them for lunch all school year and won't touch them other than that. He is so cute. He loves frogs! I said, "Let's put some gel in your hair" and he said "NO!" That's okay, he has plenty of time to look good for the ladies :D. Have a great day Calvin! MLY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment