BLAH

Friday, July 27, 2012

He's THE MAN!!

Last night my husband cleaned out the drain in my beloved bathtub...................It drained in less than 2 minutes this morning. If that isn't true love, I DO NOT know what is! He may suck at my love language (words of affirmation) but he is Amazing at his own love language~Service. In 19 years of marriage, he has NEVER had a honey~do list, cuz my wish, is his immediate command. If I say this i...s broke or wrong or missing or out of whatever it is out of~ he does it right then! He never says "I will get to that later!" Example- My kindle has a night lite and it stopped working so I had a flashlight reading it in bed. He looks at me and says, .....why are you using a flashlight and I said, my light broke and he takes it gently from me, gets out of bed, goes downstairs, replaces the battery, LOL and brings it back to me and rolls over and goes to sleep. My knight in shining armor! Makes me think, when you wish upon a star~ haha What a attractive trait!! How did I get so lucky?

3 comments:

  1. Sherrie, what kind words to say about Frank the Tank. To heck with words of affirmation, I think his love language is the best. He even gets out of bed for you, to make your life better. That is TRUE LOVE! Love those rolls. . mmmm good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie, Hope you don't mind me "blog stalking" you. I found you on Kim's blog. I do have a problem with "blog stalking" but I figure there are worse addictions!! :) You are welcome to check out my blog if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't veiw your blog Becky! It says I have to be invited because you have security on it?

    ReplyDelete