BLAH

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My sweet Mother..........

This is My Mom Colleen~ She is amazing.
A few weeks ago we had this whole conversation about how she hates that her hair is white. I told her, "You look so great mom! You have cute white hair! Embrace it!"
She is an amazing woman. First of all she raised 4 kids. She put up with my dad..........that's a long story haha She is a convert to the church and has led an amazingly worthy life. She has served in a lot of callings, but she will tell you her favorite is teaching primary. Of course she is a head start teacher for a living and is amazing at it. She is kind and gentle and quiet but oh so very quirky. She has a song for everything!! It cracks me up, she bursts out in song all the time!!
She loves me and my kids. I love her. I am lucky to live in the same town as her. She never misses anything my kids do! She plays the clarinet and piano and sings. She came when all my kids were born. Even in Omaha when I had Cameron, she came! She helped me when I had Kelsey and I didn't know what I was doing haha. We share movies and books and recipes. She is my temple buddy. We go to the temple together. I want to go to the Manti temple after my little sister leaves and have my kids do baptisms and us do a session for her family. Her and my daddy were married there in 1969.
One more thing. She can crochet so amazingly perfect and beautiful! She has a lot of talents. She is
She is awesome.  She is a great example to me. She is my MOTHER.
Love you mom!
xoxoxoxoxooxxoo

2 comments:

  1. No wonder why you are so awesome, you have a wonderful mother. I enjoyed reading about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I learned so much about my aunt from this post! Love her! ~S

    ReplyDelete