BLAH

Monday, July 2, 2012

Count your many blessings!

Thank You for letting me teach the 15-16 year old Sunday School class. Last year we studied the New Testament. LOVED IT!
This year is the Book of Mormon. SO Amazing

Last year I had Kelsey and all her friends. This year I have the year younger kids! Love them!
yesterday as I looked out at their sweet faces, I knew they were listening. I know they are such good kids saved for this time. Wow! How did I get so lucky to be the YW president for 3 years and then go straight to teaching them the Scriptures? I am so thankful for these amazing opportunities! I love how these kids let me love them. I have so much love to give. My heart is bursting at the amazing feelings we can feel as we serve, love, teach and forgive each other. How fun it is to grow in the gospel with our YOUTH!
I am so Blessed! I am soLucky! I am so Thankful! I am so Loved!

1 comment:

  1. That's the TRUTH . . .you DO give SOOO MUCH LOVE to everyone. Thank you Sherrie for your goodness. You really are TOOOOO good. Love you.

    ReplyDelete