BLAH

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just what I needed

♥ ~ "We are all in this together. We need each other, Oh, how we need each other. Those of us that are old need you who are young. And, Hopefully, you who are young need some of us who are old. It is a sociological fact that women need women. WE need deep and satisfying and loyal friendships with each other. These friendships are a necessary source of sustenance. We need to renew our faith every day. We need to lock arms and help build the kingdom so that it will roll forth and fill the whole earth." ~ ♥
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~
"That I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me."~Romans 1:12


Today I went to St. George with a sweet~tender~kind~gentle~ woman. She had surgery last week and needed to go for a follow up visit today. I went with her so she wouldn't be alone. I came home with my cup refilled. How wonderful to sit and talk with a sister who I can share my values and thoughts on personal and spiritual matters with. I feel so blessed in my life to have people who influence me for good and let me share my hearts desires with. I love this Gospel. It is what helps me choose and act and live and love the way I do so I can lift myself and others. She said thanks for coming, but I feel thankful for an afternoon of rubbing shoulders with a true woman of Virtue.
SO VERY Blessed!
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment