BLAH

Friday, September 21, 2012

Cam, Ken and Calvin!

I really just love and adore my children. My goodness having 3 teenagers gets a hair overwhelming at times.......But I really do love them all and enjoy each days new adventures!

Kenady brought home her school pictures yesterday~ MY GOODNESS if she isn't a darling little blonde girl! She just looks so stinkin' cute in her 7th grade picture!
Kenady is my tender hearted little gal! She is just so tender and sensitive. WE sure do love our Kenady.

Cameron and Calvin are my boys. They are best pals. Cam is 14 and Calving is 9. They are so good to each other! They make me laugh out loud EVERYDAY! The other day after school they were having a snack of peanut butter and apple slices. Camer put his peanut butter in a little shot glass sized paper cup and sat down on the chair. Calvin, watching him do this, just grabs the huge tub of peanut butter, (because we go through a lot around here, I buy the HUGE tub) and plops it down on the table and says "Cameron, that is how a girl dips apples in peanut butter. This is how a man does it." Then he dips his apple in the tub of peanut butter!

I really Love these kids!
Thanks you Dear Heavenly Father for sending them to me! My life is kinda lonely all day while they are at school. Where would I be without them?

Have a Great Day!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment