BLAH

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kindness begins with me

I really love people who are kind. They make me have faith in humanity. They are the best of people. Last night I held my darling girl in my arms while she cried her little eyes out because she had to let some boy down easy. She is so good. So sweet. So kind. She felt so bad this boy was so crazy about her and she only likes him as a friend.

She says "Mom, he is so awesome. He is so sweet and nice. We have so much in common with the gospel and just who we are inside. I just don't want to be tied down to one guy. I want to have fun. I hate hurting people. I hope he doesn't hate me and I hope he will stay my friend. I sure hope Heavenly Father will help him understand why this is not the right time to steady date."

If this wasn't a time to teach kindness and love, I don't know what is. WE talked and prayed together. This life is so hard. I am so glad for lessons about kindness and love. We are all children of a Heavenly Father who loves us. He LOVES each of us. We can help each other through this mortal life that is so filled with pain and suffering. I hope I can be better everyday at being kind.
I believe this quote to be true~
Be kind to unkind people~they need it the most ♥

I also believe~
The BEST and most clear indicator that we are progressing spriitually is the way we treat other people~ Marvin J. Ashton

The message is clear........I want to be kind to everyone for that is right you see. So, I say to myself, remember this, Kindness begins with me!

Be kind. Teach your children to be kind. Teach love and forgiveness. Do as the Savior did.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment