BLAH

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My favorite view

 Tonight while I was making dinner, I looked over the bar above my sink and this is what I saw.........My heart melted and I grabbed my camera to take a picture of my boys! I love that man! He is so good to me. Loves my kids. Takes good care of us!
And that little turkey Calvin! He melts my heart.........
Then Calvin slid off his dads shoulders and Jeff gave me his super cute smile............
I made them tri tip roast, homemade rolls, cheddar squash bake, and loaded potatoe casserole. Oh my goodness I love Sunday dinner with my family. It is the ONLY night of the week Jeff is home for dinner with us and I make it amazing just for him. I sure do love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so proud of you--blogging away. I love all the posts especially this one. Jeff looks like a teenager himself and that cute smile of his--he's cute! Sherrie, you are the best wife, mother and friend. You make everyone feel special around you. I think you are soooo neat. Love you. Kim

    ReplyDelete