BLAH

Friday, October 5, 2012

Calvin, Calvin, Calvin.

My youngest little smoochie rooster is Calvin. I really just adore that kid. I love all my kids of course. Yesterday he says to me..."mom, I sure wish I had flabby arm skin like you. I could flap it around and I would have something to do in class when I get bored."
bwahahahahahhaha
He is just so stinkin' cute!
One time while we were eating at Pizza Factory. He was slurping up his alfredo and it was all over his face! I mean, all over his face! Kenady looks at him and says "Calvin! That is not how you eat in a restaraunt!" He looks at her as she is winding her noodles around her fork all lady like and says........"Kenady! That is how a woman eats! I am not a woman, I am a man! And A man eats like this!"
LOL!!
I enjoy my kids so much! They make me laugh so hard! I am so blessed with them.
Calvin just won a pizza factory giveaway for that story! I would say eating like a man does have it's perks!
Have a Great DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sherrie, you just have an adventure with Calvin everyday. Isn't he just sooo fun. My kids love to play with my flappy arms too. I think its part of how much they love us--really I do. I remember doing the same thing to my old grandma; I loved her sooo much and all the years she held on her body. Incredible. Love all your stories on your blog. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete