BLAH

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I love PUNKIN' stuff

 
I made this yesterday! Let me tell you how I did it......because I did add some stuff that the recipe I got off pinterest did not include!
1 yellow cake mix
1 small can of pumpkin puree and *1 TBLS of pumkin pie spice* I added that cuz I like FLAVOR, the original recipe did not call for it so you can leave it out if you are boring and bland haha
Mix these 3 and NOTHING ELSE then
bake according to pkg directions. Let cool for 30 minutes.
Poke holes in the cake with the end of a wooden spoon and pour a can of sweetened condensed milk over it and refridgerate until cool. Whip a pint of *whipping cream * the recipe called for cool whip but Sherrie Dix, does not use cool whip. *I added 1 tsp nutmeg to the whipping cream because I love nutmeg.*
Spread the cool whip on and then sprinkle with crushed heath bar and take a knife and swirl caramel around the heath and whipping cream. Refridgerate this, about 2 hours! OH MY SWEET MERCY......It was so yum!

1 comment:

  1. "OH, my sweet mercy, it looks DELICCCCCC....MMMMmmmm Good." Sherrie, I want to live at your house.

    ReplyDelete