BLAH

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Come listen to a Prophets voice and hear the words of God....

Oh my goodness I love those men. I do! I love them. My goodness I know to be true the new revelation that young men and young women can serve missions at the age of 18 for boys and 19 for girls! Missionary work is rolling forward! I hope my sons and daughters serve! I hope all those young men get excited for this wonderful news and get ready to serve a mission! Let's all help them by being Christlike. Let's be amazing examples of what Latter Day Saints are! Let's remember it is in our words, our actions, our dress, and the way we treat other people that we set the best example! Lets help all those missionaries by praying for the souls that are seeking the answers. Let's be examples of the believers!
WE are so blessed to have these men! The Lord loves us! He knows us! He longs to answer our prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment