BLAH

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

God on High..............Hear My Prayer........

Today I went and saw Les Miserables at the Utah Shakespearean Festival.........It was so AMAZING! I just felt like the whole thing was such an emotional-spiritual experience. I love how the Lord has blessed actors, writers, musicians, singers, with talents that can evoke such passion and emotion in us that we want to make the world a better place. Inspire us to be kinder, be better, be more forgiving. I am not educated, I am not musical! I am a very simple person, but I do know that the Lord Truly does love us.
♪♫♪ GOD ON HIGH...............HEAR MY PRAYER........ ♪♫♪

2 comments:

  1. ...hear my prayer, you have always been there. So true Sherrie, wasn't it an awesome day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to see that so badly this year at SUU, but it just wasn't in the cards for me. I do know what you mean. I have had spiritual experiences with beautiful music and surroundings without having it be church related at all!

    ReplyDelete