BLAH

Monday, November 4, 2013

A day of rest? haha

Jeff drove home from Ogden Satruday night and got here about 11:30 to get sustained to his new calling and give my dad a blessing. Yesterday I got up at 6:45 and made 45 cinnamon rolls and 15 lemon danish for my friends baby blessing. I delivered them in town at 10:30 and raced home to go to my block of meetings from 11-2.
Jeff got his new calling as the ward finance clerk. They set him apart right after sacrament and then he worked with the exiting finance clerk from 12:30-4:45. He then went to my parents house to give my dad a blessing. We all came home and made dinner. Then, with snow on the forecast and him having to drive to Salt Lake at 5 this morning, he pulled all the Halloween decorations out of the yard with my kids help. I was cleaning up dinner in the nice warm house of course haha
Then, he cleaned out all the bathtub drains. I guess his shower wasn't draining that morning and he couldn't rest until it was done. After everything he did yesterday, he would pass through the kitchen and hit my EASY button "that was easy" he always keeps a good sense of humor! By the time he and I climbed into bed at 10:45, he fell asleep talking to me mid-sentence! UGH
Day of REST...... MY EYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment