BLAH

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Middle school.....

I'm at the middle school waiting for Kenady in the parking lot. All these kids walking by. Some seem so lost. Others so alone. Then there are the kids in big groups. Makes me sad when I see kids that are dirty with shabby clothes and unkempt hair. I wonder, who cares and loves you? Then there are the kids who look scared and afraid. I was that kid. The school was a scary place for me growing up. What can I do? I can smile and give and love and share. I can pray that each of us will be strengthened and comforted. 
Life is hard. I'm glad  I am an adult. I hated middle school! 
Kenady just got in the car, she got made fun of for being chubby by some boy. Hugs and kisses Kenady, you are beautiful and mommy and your Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment