BLAH

Friday, November 15, 2013

Welcome Home

Dad is home from the hospital and he is feeling so much better. He has had a very bad infection in his body for months due to his gangerous appendix they took out in September. They sent him home with a wound vac. He feels a lot better and now that his infection is clearing up and all that gunk dug out, his renal failure is also improving.
April is coming home from the hospital this weekend and I will go help her next week. She has 4 small children. I better brush up on my little kid skills..............I am a hair rusty on that baby, toddler area. I also better dig deep for my patience and crying levels.
Matt is coming this weekend for his daughters birthday and my sister Mia is having a sleep over here tonight with her kids since Matt will need mom and dads basement. Crazy the lives we lead.
Mom ran into an old friend today. Thank you Linda Hepworth for your wonderful words of encouragement to my sweet mother. You will never know what your experience and hope meant to her. SO glad for good friends that lift you higher. Tender Mercy for sure!
I am making a great dinner for everyone tonight. Jeff immunized all of us today for the FLU! my arm is stiff and sore. He says we will be glad. He makes us do it every year!
The weather is turning cooler...........I am dreading the COLD!
Have a wonderful weekend.
I am just glad everyone is going to make it!
Welcome home everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment