BLAH

Friday, November 8, 2013

Life is good?

Life is good! But, dang we sure get handled trials all the time.
We are Blessed! But it doesn't mean hard things don't get us down.
My poor dad and mom. He has to go back in for surgery. long, gross, story!
My older sister is in the hospital. 4 little kids at home.
My brother is all alone, he and his wife are getting divorced. He is in Salt Lake and his kids are here. He cries cuz he misses them so very much.
My little sister. Single mom, working, going to school, trying to stay on top of life.
My life is good! I am here for you guys! Anything you need, call me!
They say Mens hearts will fail them? No wonder!
Not if I can help it!
Hang on to hope! Hope for a better day! Believe  that God will not forsake us!
We need some good news..................The good news is God Lives! He loves us! We have a Savior! WE will all live again, no pain, so sickness, no suffering. I CAN'T Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment