BLAH

Monday, November 12, 2012

11-12-12


  ♥ I am so grateful for the people my mom and dad are. They are so simple. My dad and mom have led good lives and I am proud of the people they are. They taught me the gospel and raised me in a gospel centered home. The...
y are good examples of honesty and hard work as well as generosity and love. My mom has a song for everything and she will just break out in song~most of them are primary songs haha :D My dad is super grumpy! It's really funny :D especially when he raises his eyebrow at you! They have helped me through some very hard times in my life. My dad works in his yard with my son Cameron each week and my son cherishes those times. He gets very emotional talking about how he loves his grandpa. My mom is the best grandma. She rode a bus for 24 hours once to come help me in Omaha Nebraska after I had Cameron. My kids adore her. They have gotten better with age and I sure appreciate all they do for my family. We had the chance to eat Sunday dinner with them yesterday and we had so much fun! I love You Jerry and Colleen ♥
Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment