BLAH

Saturday, November 24, 2012

11-24-12


 Today I feel extra grateful for Missionaries! They make such a personal sacrifice to serve the Lord and help others come unto Christ. Kelsey has made up her mind that she is going to put her papers in next August so she can leave within days of her 19th birthday. SO......Today Kelsey went on splits with the sister missionaries, and came home full of excitement for that day that she too can serve. I also follow my friend Kim's blog and her son is serving in England on his mission. Every Monday I log onto my computer to read Zachs letters. They inspire me and remind me of the amazing change that the Lord can make in our lives when we serve him humbly and faithfully. I am excited to support Kelsey and then Cameron and hopefully Kenady and Calvin on full time missions someday. The Lord loves all his children and wants them to all return to live with him someday. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey's going???? Oh, how PERFECT! You will rejoice in all the blessings and growth that you will receive with a missionary in your family. So excited. Kelsey will make an awesome missionary. Very good.

    ReplyDelete