BLAH

Thursday, November 15, 2012

11-15-12


Me? Sarcastic? Now that's just CRAZY talk! hahahaha

We need a little break from all the serious posts Sherrie Dix~
Okay~ So, I am so grateful for HUMOR! I love to laugh! I can find humor in every situation........sadly.....haha
I am truly grateful for people who can laugh at themselves and people that make me laugh! I would rather laugh than cry............sometimes I do cry when I laugh hard enough. :)
...
You can't even believe all the nonsense that runs through my head when I see or think or read stuff that makes me laugh. I think the funniest things. I truly am so very grateful for all the things I have shared this month in my gratitude posts...........They are all so serious, I feel super heavy so I had to lighten the mood a little!
Now go out and make today a great day!
HUGS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment