BLAH

Sunday, November 18, 2012

11-18-12


Today I am so grateful for the chance I have had to teach The Book Of Mormon to my Sunday School class this year. As I have studied and prepared each lesson, my own testimony of the scriptures, as well as my belief in the teachings of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has grown and developed. I look into the eyes of these 14,15 and 16 year old kids and I see such great Potential. Our youth today need more good examples and less critics; but these kids have been good examples to me. I know that they have felt the spirit and I know that the Book Of Mormon was written for our time. I am grateful for the service we have the opportunity to give in this gospel of Jesus Christ and how it blesses our lives as well as the lives of others. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment