BLAH

Friday, November 9, 2012

9-9-2012


 Today I feel so grateful for all the stages of life. I have 4 kids that are all in school. I do miss the days of having them home to love and snuggle and care for. I do also enjoy these times, for the most part, where they are fairly independant, no one is in diapers, they go to school allowing me to make trips to wal mart alone :D, pursue my hobbies and interests, not feel like a basket ...
case and think back on the good old days when they were all home to snuggle and care for! haha :D
I also like my stage of life...........I feel more loving and accepting of my self now more than ever. I have gray hair, I have love handles, I have a few wrinkles.....But I really like that person I see when I look in the mirror. I know what is in her heart each day. I look back on all the years of my life and I am glad to be where I am. I also feel like my personal relationship with my Savior is growing each day as I reflect on my life and see the role he plays.....Life is GOOD ♥
Make today a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment