BLAH

Thursday, November 8, 2012

11-8-2012


 Today I feel especially grateful for the skills and talents we each possess. All of our special abilities add too the wonderful world we live in. Some create beautiful things to see-some create yummy things to eat-some lovely things to hear-others Inspiring words to motivate. As we all live and learn and love and grow in this life, we give and take so much from each other. I love to share my talents. Others talents have touched and blessed my life. I am so grateful for talents of my own and the amazing talents of others. Don't be afraid to share who you are and what you have to offer ♥ Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Sherrie, you have been blessed a little more than some of the rest of us with your AMAZING talents. and you are ALWAYS so good to share them with others. You're a great girl, gray hair, love handles :) and all. I have them too. I love you.

    ReplyDelete