BLAH

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11-13-12


 Today I feel very grateful for all the people in the world that take a little extra time each day to make others feel special. Simple acts of kindness and words of encouragement, as well as a smile, a hug, a sincere compliment can go a long way. My love language is words or affirmation! I love to give them, I love to get them. I love to see others give and get them. Oh the Power of words............I want to be more aware of waht comes out of my mouth so I can always make sure it will help, not hurt. I really need to try harder. Thanks to all those who make others feel special ♥

1 comment:

  1. Me and You --- we have the same love language. I love your statement, "I want to be more aware of what comes out of my mouth, so I can always make sure it will help, not hurt. I love your writings. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete