BLAH

Friday, November 16, 2012

11-16-12


 Today I am so grateful for all the friends in my life!
Each year I make new friends and just keep collecting them like shoes really :D I have friends out there that have been apart of school, parents deaths, birth of children, good times, sad times, weight loss, weight gain.......tee hee....heartache, disappointment, lots of laughter and lots of tears. I have made life long friendships in church callings I appreciate good friends that don't accept me as I am, but encourage me to be better! I have friends that are old and friends that are young.....we woman need each other to learn from and lean on! The best advice and counsel has come from good friends. We can never have enough friends. I want to add, My mom and sisters are among my best friends. I am grateful for friendships ♥

1 comment:

  1. So fun to catch up on the last three days of your blog. Very good things listed that you are thankful for. You are truly blessed and you always bless others with your gifts and talents. I'm going to go eat the last piece of that banana bar. Mmmmm. Thanks Sherrie for all your goodness.

    ReplyDelete