BLAH

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Do husbands clean bedrooms?

My beautiful, smart, talented, spiritual daughter Kelsey has the most disastrous room I have ever seen! Sheesh! When she was younger I would get so sick of the giant mess, I would clean it for her a couple times a month. The last few years, I get so mad, I just shut the door and walk away. So I got to thinking today. Whoever that girl marries, better be able to clean a bedroom. He is going to have to hang up her clothes and get her many half drank glasses of water out of her room.  Her dad told her to keep her room clean after I told him I was so sick of the mess. He then whispered to her "I never have to clean my room or make my bed"
It's true- I always clean it. He works so hard.,...... I clean the bedroom.
Dear Kelsey, marry a  man that will clean your room.  Or one that won't care that you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment