BLAH

Monday, October 21, 2013

On top of Spaghetti...........all covered in LOVE

WE had spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner tonight! One of my kids favorite. I baked the meatballs and then put them in the crock pot with the sauce to simmer for a few hours. Here's the recipe~

1 lb hamburger
1 lb Italian sausage
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup parmesan cheese
2 eggs
1 TBL minced garlic
1 TBL oregano
1 TBL basil
1 TBL black pepper
1/2 cup water
1 Cup brown sugar.
Mix in your kitchen aid with the paddle. Scoop onto baking sheet. I use my large pampered chef scoop. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

SO YUMMY!

Serve with gravy, or spaghetti sauce. Simmer with either the gravy or the spaghetti sauce for the best flavor.
I like a cream of mushroom soup gravy mixed with milk instead of water and some sautéed mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment