BLAH

Thursday, October 10, 2013

laundry issues!

I might scream. Wait, I am just going to scream! I am just going to let it all out!
A whole pack of chewing gum went through the washer and dryer! I am going to beat the kid!
Then after 20 years of marriage that man can't seem to put his socks in the laundry without unscrunching them! How can he be so wonderful in so many ways and yet always put his socks all scrunched up for me to unscrunch? These men I live with are causing me to twitch over this laundry lately!
Good thing I love them.
ahhhhhh I feel better now just ranting about it.

1 comment:

  1. You know these men NEVER change. So many fun things to read on your blog. Someday you DO need to go to Fenway park, you will love it. Your bedroom sure looks nice and clean. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete