BLAH

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What do I believe?

I watched conference this weekend and I LOVED IT! I have made some decisions lately. I want to share with you all that I believe.

I believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ and all that it requires and all that it means. I love my Heavenly Father and My Savior Jesus Christ. I am so very grateful for the life I have been given. I feel so blessed that I was born in this day and age. I am blessed to be a woman in this country, at this time, in this community. I am so sheltered. I am so grateful that I am so sheltered.
I love my family. They are my most priceless possessions. I love my parents. I truly do. I dread the day they aren't here for me. I love my husband and all that he does for his family. My kids are my world. MAN!! I have learned so much from them. I have learned so much about myself from them. WE have the best time together. They make me so happy.
 I believe in forgiveness. I believe in forgiving and being forgiven. Our Heavenly father wants us to forgive! He wants so badly for us to not carry around hurt and bitterness. It tears our souls down. Sometimes we need to remove ourselves from relationships and situations that constantly tear us down. WE can't fix everything. In order for us to heal and to not get reinjured, it's okay to separate from those destructive things and people in our life. That is always a hard lesson to learn.
I know that my Heavenly Fathers hears and answers my prayers! I know he shows me tender mercies. I feel His love and Power in my life, EVERY Day!
I don't know what the future will hold. I do know what my hopes and fears and dreams are for this life.
I am tender, fragile, sensitive, caring, loveable and oh so very afraid. I get hurt so easily. I have so much love to give, but find myself pulling back when I get rejected. I need to give love to those around me to feel good. It is a need I have. I love that I can love. I hope I can always love.
I am so grateful for good people in the world that remind me of all the good in the world. I am lucky to have so many good examples in my life. I am so truly blessed!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. YOU are a BLESSING! You are such a good daughter of our Heavenly Father. Keep it up. Love you.

    ReplyDelete