BLAH

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What day is it?

What day is it? It's the day the Red Sox won the world series at FENWAY park!
WE are so happy!
I seriously LOVED this last game. The whole series was so fun! They were evenly matched and we got to see some good baseball!
This game made me so happy for Steven Drew! He has made some amazing plays as a amazing short stop! He just couldn't get on base though :(
Then, tonight..... HE HIT A HOME RUN! totally deserved it!
I was bummed they walked Big Papi all night! LAME!
He did get MVP! TOTALLY deserved!
I think it was our punkin's that gave them what they needed tonight!
I love baseball! Thanks for all the talent and the entertainment MLB!
WE will all sleep happy tonight!
SWEEEET Caroline.......ba ba ba! Good times felt so good!
Don't worry! About a thing! Every little thing, is gonna be alright!



No comments:

Post a Comment