BLAH

Monday, October 28, 2013

What a Lovely Day!

Jeff had 4 days off in a row. That NEVER happens. Today he and I slept in. Went to lunch. Picked out punkin's. And got a dirty drink. Then we came home and I am bottling him another batch of Toxic Hot Salsa. I cooked it on Saturday, but had NO jars. So today I grabbed some while he was rummaging through the punkin' box at Lins.
We saw one of his co workers at Lins. He says, with a lot of sarcasm "Isn't this a heartwarming sight. I don't think I have ever seen you two together before"
OF course he sees Jeff working and he sees me shopping. He just never sees Jeff and I together shopping. WE both had shorts and flip flops on. It didn't seem that cold when we left. It sure cooled down before we got home.
Tonight we are carving punkin's and having tacos while we watch the 5th game of the World Series.
He makes me laugh that guy. Isn't laughter the BEST medicine?
WE are so blessed.
Here come the kids and all the noise!
Giddy UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment