BLAH

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Does every family have that one kid?

I have 4 kids. There is this little girl I have, that is now 13.  She always has her nose in a book. She is always in her room. She loves to be with friends and having fun, but when she is home, she is always in her room. I ask her what she is doing in there all the time. Heaven knows she is NOT cleaning it! haha
I worry about this. My other 3 kids tend to gravitate to wherever I am. Not clinging to me, but in the same room or vicinity! I don't know what to do with this kid. I worry about where this is going. I am worried she is spending too much time alone. Not to mention, I wish she was involved with all of us more. Not sure what to do.
If she is like this at 13, how secluded will she be at 15? 18?

No comments:

Post a Comment