BLAH

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Who are you?

 Kelsey and her friend Amanda were set up on a double date today. They came here to wait for their dates to pick them up. I said, "who are these guys? How old? names?"
They didn't know.

So, when they came, I answered the door and asked "What are your names? These girls don't seem to know!"
hahahaha
Kelsey says this is why she is a one date wonder. She only gets asked on one date from guys cuz her family aka her mother is a FREAK!
I am not about to let my most prized possession go out with someone who hasn't had the mother interrogation. I can tell you one thing I have learned. It does NOT matter who their family is, they as boys can still really be naughty!
Kids today! UGH!!!
Have fun girls! You both look lovely and I know you are both so very good and virtuous!

No comments:

Post a Comment