BLAH

Thursday, June 7, 2012

GET OVER IT ALREADY!

I sat in the parking lot of our Stake Center this morning and said a prayer asking for Help in my life to stop drinking pickle juice! haha :D I feel as though all the naughty people get exactly what they want and my kids, who are amazing and good and kind and true always end up dead last or alone! I have to get over the Talon mess! I have to let go of always asking WHY? BLACH!! I just have to get OVER IT! Please Lord, Help me just get over it!
I love my kids! I love and adore them! They have all they need in life right now! They have a family that loves them! They have the gospel of Jesus Christ........They have the comforts of this safe valley, free country and modern world! What on earth am I still crying about?? Sheesh! Don't I have enough FAITH in my Heavenly Fathers Plan to stop asking why? Don't I have the knowledge of the Atonement and the Power to use it? Don't I just KNOW better? My goodness I better just humble myself and stop being a pickle juice drinker! Diet Pepsi is just so much more refreshing!! :D hahahaha
Make it a Great Day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. It is so tough being a mom huh? I think we all question the world, the choices we make and of course the mistakes. Sometimes, you just have to take it day-by-day, realize that everything does eventually work out and chocolate cures almost everything. LOL. Hang in there cousin. ~S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherrie! I will stop whining I promise! Hahaha :)

      Delete
  2. Sherrie, you read my blog, you know my story; it's similar. It will all work out, it always does.

    ReplyDelete