BLAH

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why Me Lord?

 Seriously!!! I feel like this everyday...........There is this whole other person on the back side of me!

 I think I am great! I just pretend like I am amazingly sexy......It's Denial really! hahahahahhaha

 Thank you J.K. Rowling!! I know lots of girls with knock out bodies in their little bikini's all over face book, they are some of the meanest girls I know! I am NOT cruel, chubby and fat yes, cruel~NO!

I really hate being in a swimming suit! This is pretty much how it would look if they had asked me to star in the little mermaid...........but look how fat and HAPPY I am :D

I started thinking about this yesterday when I took my cute little Kelsey to find a swimming suit! The girl is 5 foot 2 and weighs 112 lbs. She runs and runs and has in the last 2 weeks started doing cross fit 4 days a week. Sadly, she tries on the swimming suits and like every other woman with a bootie......she gets depressed. She says to me "mom, life is hard enough without having to feel like crap about your body. I have a flat chest! I have big thighs! I have dimples on my butt! Why did Heavenly Father do this to us?"
I said, in all my wisdom........"I have no idea!" hahahahaha so wise huh? I went on to say "I have asked myself the same question for my whole life. I think you are lovely, and you need to not focus on what your body isn't and focus on what your body IS. It is healthy!"

Honestly, That is why I say.....I am not perfect! But parts of me are pretty amazing! Calvin told me years ago......"Mom you exercise too much! Look how skinny I am and I never exercise." LOL love that kid.
Make it a great day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Chin Up! Some men love big bum, others like big boobs. I'm a bum person myself; and I have NO BOOBS! Enjoy what Heavenly Father gave you--you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, your blog cracks me up! I love reading what you have to write. I knew your blog would be a great read. :) We all have our problem areas. I can't tell you how much I hate that I look pregnant, 9 months after having a baby!!! It is discouraging what having babies does to our bodies. So you just tell Kelsey to ENJOY what she has now, because she looks awesome and it's all downhill from here! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete