BLAH

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Chubby on me! HA

Hello! My name is Sherrie :D My last name is Dix, However that :D back there, well that was a big smiley face and not a colon followed by a capital D! HA
I am a mother of 4 of the MOST amazing kids ever! Kelsey is 17. Cameron is 13. Kenady is 12 and Calvin, mommies little sweetheart, is 8. I am a lot older than that so we won't include how old I am. HA!
I am my own best friend. Which I think is a good thing considering I spend more time with myself than with anyone else and I know myself a heck of a lot better than anyone else! HA :D
I really love the quote "To love oneself is the begining of a lifelong romance." True! True! True! How horrible would life be if you couldn't stand yourself? Dreadful thought! Now that doesn't mean there aren't things about myself I would like to change. There are!! Believe you me! Looking back at my life lately I have noticed that I am just getting better and better all the time. A lot of this I feel is do the getting older and wiser OR the fact that I just don't really care about a lot of the trivial things I use to AND the fact that I seem to laugh at just about everything anymore.............Interesting HMMMM and of course the fact that I have tried to be better mostly because I KNOW BETTER!
I am trying to set up this blog. It's only a year and a half in the making. I am making this a priority right now though so check back SOON and maybe there will be some very interesting, if not at least, SUPER DUPER sarcastic things to read!
Make it a great Day!
xoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. I am glad you are finally blogging! Now I can spy on you *evil laugh.* Welcome to the blogging world. It has been a great outlet for me :). ~S

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to keep up!! i btw love your sarcasm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you sista! You make me laugh! Can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing Sherrie :) hugs cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to LOVE this. You are one amazing woman, wife and mother. Love you. Kim

    ReplyDelete