BLAH

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sand Hollow~ Fun in the Sun

 Cameron and Jordan Cliff Jumping! You wouldn't catch me doing anything of the sort!
 Cam, Jordan and Kels! You shoulda heard the scream out of her when she came up out of the water! BRRRR!
 That little cutie was jumping in with the big kids! He was the first one in the water!
There was a big cliff on the other side of the rocks they were jumping off! I didn't go over there..........Too many teenagers and I didn't want to feel awkward without my Bikini haha :D

We took Jordan our cute cousin to sand hollow today! So much fun. Kenady would NOT go! She stomped her foot and let me know she was NOT coming! "I won't go and you can't make me! I will walk home if I have too"..........WOW!! I just looked at her and the only thing running through my mind was "dang that girl is me!" hahahahahha Kelsey and Calvin are SILENTLY stubborn! Well Cameron and Kenady are like me~They have NO problem telling me just how they feel! So fine, we left her home :( Good times! Jeff comes home from OVERTON tonight! YAY :) He forgot his cell phone and so I have not been able to talk to him all week! SO glad he will be home tonight!!
Make it a great day!
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile, Kennedy is just like you, you say! I'm loving your blog, so glad you are doing it, you will too.

    ReplyDelete