BLAH

Saturday, June 16, 2012

PROJECTS! PROJECTS! PROJECTS!!

My list of projects for the SUMMER~
1~Paint Kenady's room! I have the paint and supplies *lacking motivation!
2~Put together a cookbook for my kids and freinds of all my amazing recipes! *I need my computer out of the repair shop!! UGH!!
3~Make Donnas bedspread and pillows. *I have the Material.......just need the time!
4~Make my mommy a bedspread and pillows *I also have that material......just need the time!
5~Reorganize my kitchen. *Oh my heavens........I just feel depressed thinking about that one!
6~Reorganize my bookshelves. *Why do I have so many books? oh, cuz I love to read DUR!
7~Clean out under the stairs and put up shelves for food storage. *swear words
8~Clean out the storage room and put up shelves. *more swear words
GET BUSY WOMAN!! :D

2 comments: