BLAH

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Manti Utah Temple

Yesterday I went to the Manti Temple in Utah! It was so lovely.........
My freind Donna and I had to drop her son off at Youth Conference that our ward was having at Snow College. Then we had to wait until 3:30 to bring her other son to Salina for a basketball tournament. So we decided to make the best of it and do some work at the Manti temple.
I got up at 5 and left at 6. Traveled to Ephraim and dropped off her son and headed back to Manti to the temple. I read this cool book in the visitors center about the building of the temple and looked at amazing pictures of the history. The whole experience left me feeling in awe and amazed at the hard work and dedication of the people who built that temple back in 1887! They didn't miss a single detail and it was so beautiful! I just loved the whole experience! Of course I am now in love with that temple and want to go back soon!
My mom and dad were married there and I tried to call her this morning to share my experiences but sadly, she did not answer the phone haha
My kids have been there for 3 days and they will be home today! Yay :D
I saw kids from our stake out on the temple grounds doing a service project yesterday! I just love our church <3
Make it a Great Day
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment