BLAH

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A New Season

We have a new season coming up at our house. It's almost school time again. This year I will have a college student, a freshman in high school, a 8th grader and a 4th grader. For the first time in my whole life, I feel so happy that school is starting. It must be the 3 teenagers I live with that are putting me over the edge! haha
We have had a fun summer. Cameron is in the Marching band this year for CVHS. I am super excited to hear him play at the games. He is so handsome. He got his braces off and he has the cutest smile to go with is very dreamy sea blue eyes! He is almost 15. I can't wait for him to drive me all over town! I love it when they can drive!
Kenady..........what a kid! She has lost almost all her blonde hair and is very sad. I said...."You are still unique!"
Calvin is going to be in 4th grade and just turned 10. I am glad we have one kid around here who doesn't know everything, YET!

Another year ahead of us. Where does the time go? I hope we all have a great year and we all love and support each other through our trials and rejoice with each other through our triumphs!
Here's to the 2013-2014 school year!

1 comment:

  1. WAHOOO! Love, love your new blog. It's so peaceful feeling and all. Sherrie, you are so smart to know how to do this all on your own. I love how you are descripting each of your kids. They are so outstanding. Good luck to all of them this school year. Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete