BLAH

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"You're the friend everyone wishes they had!"

Today when I did my visiting teaching, one of my gals, gave me a cute little wooden block that said "You're the friend everyone wishes they had." Oh my goodness! Just what I needed to hear. Words of affirmation is my love language. That pretty much nailed it! Thanks Megs for making me feel so special. I hope people who have me in their life are glad!
Earlier that morning, I was at great harvest buying a loaf of pumpkin chocolate chip bread and a sandwich for my daughter Kelsey and the cute little sandwich maker put a smiley face on my sandwich wrapper and told me "you have the most beautiful smile! It is so big and happy!" I should say thanks to my dentist ha ha I love to smile! Especially at strangers.
Thank You kind people who made me feel happy today!

1 comment:

  1. YOU are the FRIEND that is SOOOO good to everyone. I'm glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete