BLAH

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OFF to a great start!

Everyone has come home from school each day with a big smile on their face! We are off to a great start! It's fun when they come home so happy. That has NOT always been the case. There have been years my kids came home very sad. NOT this year, so far!
Cameron is loving SUCCESS academy and high school! He loves to learn! He is so smart. All my kids are smart, he is the smartest. He is a combo of his dad and me. I am so happy for him, school was so hard for me. I was miserable and lost most of the time. He doesn't struggle. I am so glad.
Kenady, she is there for the social life and she is so outgoing and bubbly, she loves the relationships and interactions that school brings! She has Mrs. Dodds Honors Core this year! She already loves Mrs. Dodds. Cameron did too! I am so grateful for the wonderful teachers that have truly touched my kids lives! WE are so blessed! Oh that Kenady, she was so excited yesterday to tell me all the fun stuff she did on the ride home from school! I wish I could be so positive! LOVE her.
Calvin.................sigh*
He just melts my heart. He loves Mr. Garfield! LOVES him. He believes Mr. Garfield has his very own island in Mexico. I am just going to let him believe that. I love Mr. Garfield too! I have known him since I was 7. Calvin is my kid who tells me everyday as we snuggle in bed before bed what he learned that day. I am getting quite the education!
You teachers that don't know what a difference you can make in a childs life, YOU need to know! You can make a amazing difference, both good and bad.
Some of my favorite teachers were, Mrs. Imlay, South Elementary. Mrs. Matthews, Enoch Elementary. Mrs. Dial, Enoch Elementary. Mr. Robinson, Enoch Elementary. Mrs. Overson, Cedar High School. Mr. Steffenson, Cedar High School. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Neat idea to list your favorite teacher. Now say WHY? It would be interesting to know that.

    ReplyDelete