BLAH

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Fancy! Huh mom?"

Calvins birthday was on August 11th. He told my mom he wanted a afghan. She crotchets the most amazing things. I wish I did. I love to sew and make cards. Well, Calvin loves orange and blue! she made this for him. He says to me, "fancy, huh mom?" my other kids afghans she made them are all different from each other. Calvin got the "fancy one! He was so darling "look at this square, its different than this square. Then there is this fancy ridge around all the squares. It's so fancy!"
Oh I love my mom! I love all her amazing qualities! I love her talents. She is one of my best friends. I am so lucky. I love her so!
That cute boy up there, I love him too! I love all these kids. I am so blessed! He just turned 10, it's been a great 10 years with him. What will our life be like in 10 years?
I better have some grandkids!!!
Thanks mom for sharing your love with my kids through your talents! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sherrie, this is AWESOME! Look what you are doing with this blog. You are recording HISTORY for your POSTERITY! Keep it up girl. It is soooo neat.

    ReplyDelete