BLAH

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Raspberries, Peaches, Sugar, Jello!

 This is what I did yesterday! 9.5 hours standing in my kitchen making raspberry peach jam!
 It's My families favorite. It is pretty yum! I got 4 boxes of peaches and 30 cups of raspberries for $70.00 and since I had all the empty jars from all the jam we ate over the last year. I picked up the jello for 5/$5 and the sugar 25lbs for $10.00. It allowed me 20 quarts and 35 pints! I had one quart break while in the pressure cooker. That was a bummer, but I am focusing on the good, the jam that did survive!
I only used 3 boxes of peaches so I still have 1 box left for peaches and cream, peach pie, peach cobbler, Peach whatever you want to do with it! I love Peaches! Peaches and Strawberries are my most favorite fruits! I will post the recipe soon!

1 comment:

  1. It's September 1st and I'm waiting for the recipe of the day. I hope it's this one. YUM!

    ReplyDelete