BLAH

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Honey moon in Venice?

hahahahaha! Kelsey told me tonight she wants to go on a honey moon to Venice Italy! I said "psh! right! No one you marry will be able to afford a honey moon in Venice!"
She gave me her grouchy face and said "what's that suppose to mean? I am going to marry some loser?"
I said "no silly! You are going to marry some 22-23 year old return missionary who spent his entire life savings on your wedding ring and has no money left to take you to Venice!"
She laughed and agreed! I reminded her the most important thing about your wedding, will be the temple and the choice in groom!
The simple life is good!
I personally am waiting to go to Venice after the second coming when we are all living the law of consecration................JUST SAYIN'

1 comment: