BLAH

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"What do you see when you look at me?"

Last night I asked Calvin when he was hugging me "do you still love me even though I am getting so chubby?"
He says "it's just more mom to love and snuggle"

Later he was laying on the couch, he says "what do you see when you look at me?"
I said "a darling boy that I love with all my heart"
He says "no, I mean do I look super buff to you? like really strong and muscley?"
Have you seen this kid? He is a bean pole!!
bahahahahahahahhaha
I said "yup! I see a buff kid! with the biggest heart there ever was in a 10 year old boy!"

I better get sweating! I want these kids to never be ashamed of me! I need to live long and healthy and be here for my kids!

1 comment:

  1. This touched my heart with joy, you are soooo lucky and blessed to have this boy.

    ReplyDelete