BLAH

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Whenever I get sad, I stop being sad, and start being AWESOME!

This summer has been really hard. It has been a summer that has affected me physically, spiritually and mentally. People in my life have made choices this summer that have hurt me and burdened me. I have thought so many times as I have prayed......"How can I bear it? How can I fix it? How can I forgive?"
I feel with my whole heart that I CAN forgive. I know that with the strength I am given, I can bear it. I have accepted that I can NOT fix it. The choices we make, the things that we do, the words that we say, most assuredly affect others. I am grateful for priesthood blessings. I am grateful for GRACE. I am grateful for the comfort that comes from the Holy Ghost. I am ready to move forward. I am saddened at the loss, So much has been lost. I am saddened at the strain that now looms in a place that once felt so comfortable and good. I am saddened that no matter how much we love and serve and work for others good, we still face rejection. I find so much comfort in the knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ. I admire and love Joseph Smith. Weren't both of these amazing Men rejected for doing so much good? I can put my trust in my Heavenly Father. I can find strength in the scriptures. Let me share one with you that brings me so much clarity
D&C 122 verses 7-9.... "The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?......Fear Not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever."
Not everyone wants what I have to offer, what I have to give. Some do, I will focus on those that do. Don't we all have our free agency? I am a Daughter of God. A Daughter of a Heavenly Father who LOVES ME! I will stand as a witness of God at all times and in all things and in all places. I will not let others pull me down. I will be my amazing self, prepare a great lesson, bake the best treats, and walk in there with a prayer in my soul and a heart full of love. That love is what I was sent here to share.

1 comment:

  1. I sure LOVE all the things you have blessed me with. I wore my cheetah apron to church last Sunday to give my lesson. When I put it on, the girl's all look at me a smiled BIG. It was soooooo fun. {BIG HEART and BIG HUG} for YOU! For your goodness and ALL you do.

    ReplyDelete